Vincent Mia Edie Verheyen.
Over and outI hereby express my wish to have my body donated to science after my death. If I no longer am able to feel a sense of pride, and the situation seems to be irreversible, please ask my relatives to decide to pull the plugs.
Out and aboutOut and about, I may be engaged elsewhere.
- As mentioned on my English Wikipedia: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.01); (licensed under
- Somewhere on StackExchange: (licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0);
- Occasionally, I submit something to the Solomon Islands Information Network (hereby licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0);
- In 2018, I'll presumably be putting up a guest post at Edzard Ernst's homepage;
- Youtube: Attribution-ShareAlike 3.01); (licensed under
- archive.org: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0); (licensed under
- figshare: Attribution 3.0); (licensed under
- Flickr: Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0); (licensed under
- Computer language "Processing": Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0); (licensed under
- Drupal: Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0); (licensed under
- OpenStreetMap: Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0); (licensed under
- Twitter: (no original content);
- Occasionally, I do free maps and other digital graphic work for publications by Professor Clive Moore;2
- Change.org: Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0). (hereby licensed under
About and insideIf you are interested in my lungs, you might want to check them out. For other matters, feel free to contact me.
|I hereby declare all my content ever published on this website as licensed under Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0, which allows sharing & adapting.|
- 1. a. b. Or a similar license. Unless labelled otherwise of course (as is the case for a very small amount of uploads, due to external copyright restrictions).
- 2. Such work (and/or other photographs of the Solomon Islands) appear e.g. in the following publications:
- ▸ Clive Moore & Simeon Bouro, Solomon Islands in Pictures, Solomon Islands Government (SIG) and Solomon Islands National University (SINU), 2017.
- ▸ Clive Moore, Making Mala: Malaita in the Solomon Islands, 1870s-1930s, Acton: ANU PRESS (The Australian National University), 2017, ISBN (paperback): 9781760460976, ISBN (ebook): 9781760460983.
- ▸ Clive Moore, [...] Monograph on Tulagi, [...] Forthcoming, 2017/2018.